REAL v/s SURREAL



VISUALS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.
This image is by far the best example of the above written quote.
If we have to analyze this image which can be done in tons of different ways, we can simply state that it reflects the inner devil every soul posses. The devil analysis is the most accurate because the portrait over here clearly sends the vibes of evil, ferocious, egoist, disturbed, vengeful and you can add on to whatever links.
Over this juncture comes the question of what is real or what is surreal?
Some might argue with the unethical attributes attached to the image and call it surreal, while some would counter with supporting the above mentioned emotions as the most real thing in the world.
This was just a glimpse of what happens in the greater prism.
Somewhere between the debate we ignore the surprises and shocks which await us at every point in time.
The definition itself creates a blurry image for us to understand the connotation attached to it. We generally regard an incidence as surreal if and only if we haven't seen such a mess before. This has become so simple that people don't care in referring to a performance or an art or an architecture as surreal. I mean they all are staged by humans in the first place.
Blackheads you gotta understand that one weird thing you haven't been exposed to doesn't transform the entire thing into surreal.
Weirdest of weird creature and events transpire without our knowledge. Just because you once were lucky to witness the vulnerability of it don't hand you the right to call it unearthly or strange.
So far I have realized that in the exercise of breaking down each and every little occurrence we tend to miss out the actual fun it has to offer.
We human beings support all our beliefs with some kind of real(acceptable) explanation because we all are very sensitive and probably value driven animals. Anything out of the box which ultimately is the alternate solution automatically takes the spot of surreal.
Bringing in my experience it would be right to count me in the traditional mindset of real and surreal. In my teen days I didn't believe anything to be extra ordinary or out of the blue. I too was the kind of person who liked to stick to my understanding of reality and was rigid in terms of dwelling in someone else's. But series of incidences made me feel I was astray with the real path and that the universe is not just confined to my perception.
Never back then I might  have thought this could be one of my write ups.
As you see time has its own way of doing things and it really did to me. 
Further more I would keep it short with this piece of information that no matter the real chills you have received, there is always going to be some or the other chills yet to be felt. Your life is nothing compared to the cosmos you thrive in, so, never be too relaxed to stand awestruck to "surreal" jinx aiming towards you.
And firstly stop calling it SURREAL.

Comments

Popular Posts