PERSONALITY DISORDER



                                                     Personality Disorder is the way of thinking, behaving and communicating in the manner unacceptable by the society.
This has become a huge drawback in today's stressful life. One out of hundred individual is suffering from this dreadful disorder.
It occurs in the form whereby the infected looses control over his/her actions and probably act in a never before way, by indulging in insults, violence and self harm. Families go mad over treating their affected near ones, therapy classes are arranged, anger management courses are introduced, lakhs of rupees are spent in meeting all these needs.
But I don't want to talk about the gravity of the situation, I want to discuss what is personality disorder in real?
Considering the points quoted it seems like every creature encounters personality disorder in lesser or greater intensity. We human beings are social beings wherein we have to and have to compulsorily behave in a certain manner when we are exposed to the world. We just can't create a chaos as and where we like. We can't disrespect or hurt someone else's preferences. We can't linger around in peoples' private space. We can't judge their actions only because they don't match ours. We can't, we just can't be ourselves when we choose to interact.
Here I want all of you to take a moment and introspect, aren't everybody we meet goes through the similar kind of mess to be yourself or not. Nobody likes to be treated like a puppet by vesting all the powers in somebody else's hands. Not a single soul would agree on the CAN'T catalogue.
As we tend to believe that if we are born free in a free world, we are supposed to be free enough to reflect our feelings freely. But with the denial of the FREE RIGHT we ought to surrender to personality disorder.
Yes, in our daily walk the world at large produces two different selves :
1st - The one world requires from us
2nd - Our true self
And there is nothing wrong in admitting the fact that we all emit these two personalities. It is the reflex action to the society's brutal or so called cultured actions.
I myself conduct my emotions and desires in a two completely opposite style. For the world I am giggly, light hearted, slightly immature, carefree, funny, approachable and maybe taken a for granted person. But that's not me. In my room with closed windows and curtains, closed doors and between the sheets I am someone I myself don't recognize at times. I too love to talk serious shit, sound a bit more mature, act more careful and not want to be treated like a piece of used material.
Things I go through the entire day turns me to an unimaginable subordinate. I tend to cook up stories in my mind which I desperately want to make real.
Such surprise shift in behavior can be even more dangerous than the known ones. I like to feel that I am not alone in this, which I am certainly not but being in this in the first place is a blunder.
It wrecks me up every time  and than I just want to scream hard enough for the society to hear that I am caged in your small and stupid atmosphere which doesn't even let me breathe.
I am tired of imitating the characteristics in the module.
This eventually turns up in the situation where a person start to believe he/she is of no importance in this filthy surrounding and that my friends can lead to world disasters.
An unloved soul is the most hazardous component in the entire setup.
So the argument and discussion leads us to the simple theory of
                                    ACCEPTANCE
Accept the compound of every human being and see how smooth things can be. There will not be any need of external force to mold the actuality of a person.
That for sure can be a eutopia.

Comments

Popular Posts