PAPA


The day you held me in your arms, the entire world changed right in you palms.
You smiled at me with all that glitters in your eyes, and just these words - now my world would be very nice.
You welcomed my existence with all that you can, and you didn't allow the society to let me ban.
You only have this desire to see me prosper, for that you can make yourself go through endless suffer.
You stood for me papa even before you saw me, you embraced me in your heart even before you felt me.
You started gathering each penny to feed me, dress me, educate me, you never wanted the society to disgrace me.
You set me free in this tormenting world, but always carried a fear in your sweet little gut.
 You let me be me, and strengthened the we.
I don't know what I could have done without you, because I was the  loose papers and you were the glue, I was the coffee and you were the brew and you were the laces to my shoe.





Comments

Popular Posts